- 选手(若进入次阶段的试音活动) 必需亲临面试并呈交相关合法身份背景资料于制作单位(代表人呈交无效)，以确保符合制作单位设下的法律条规。
- 选手在正式录影前必需签署制作单位提供的GMTA协议书(General Music Talent Agreement)，Participant Agreement及 Release and Arbitration Provision。选手若有任何经纪或唱片等合约的约束，请在面试时主动向制作单位提出。
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
Please be advised that you must meet the following eligibility requirements (which may be changed at any time by Producer in its sole discretion) (collectively, the Eligibility Requirements) in order to proceed with the application process and to participate in the Program:
- This competition is open to talents who are fluent in Mandarin and able to perform songs in Mandarin. It does not have restriction on nationality and races.
- You must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by 1st May, 2017. All applicants who meet this criterion, including all persons significantly older than sixteen (16) years of age, are welcome and encouraged to apply to be a participant. All applicants younger than eighteen (18) years of age must have all parents/legal guardians complete the Parental/Legal Guardian Consent attached to this application.
- You must voluntarily submit to and complete a background check, in accordance with applicable laws and execute all documents required by Producer in connection with such background check. Submissions by any persons other than yourself will be deemed invalid.
- You must possess valid travel documents and be willing to accommodate scheduled studio recordings or training sessions in Singapore and Malaysia(if any).
- All expenses prior to studio recordings will be at the applicant’s sole expense.
To accept an invitation to be a participant, you must complete and return the GMTA (General Music Talent Agreement), Participant Agreement, Release and Arbitration Provision and all exhibits, schedules and attachments thereto that will be furnished to you by the Producer and will include, among other things, release forms and waivers for review and signature by you and/or your family members, right before the commencement of program recording. Should you be bound by any other existing contracts, you are obliged to inform your Producer during the interview.
Talents must make themselves available on the following dates and agree to attend the second audition before the recordings and all scheduled program recordings (time, date and venues are subject to change by Producer).
• Second audition: Mid June of 2017
• Program recordings: 1st of July 2017 till 17th December 2017
The foregoing eligibility requirements may be amended, revised or changed at any time and in any fashion in Producer’s sole discretion.
How to participate